Effective Date: August 8th, 2020
Last Updated: September 9th, 2020
Applicable To The Following Website: https://nibiru.co
– Store information for the time you are on the Website (called “Session Cookies”)
– Store information to recognize your browser or device each time you visit (called “Persistent Cookies”)
– Store your login and password information, if you choose to
– Store your user settings, like audio and display settings
– Analyze your behavior on our Website, so we can continue to improve
– Allow others to advertise on our Website or track information about you to improve advertising to you
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device to store information. Specifically, cookies are small strings of text used to store information that may concern you, your behavior on the web, your preferences, or your device. Cookies are mainly used to adapt the operation of the Website to your expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices you made previously. There are various types of cookies. Cookies do not record or store any personal data from your device.
Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the Website.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies through your browser. If you do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the Website.
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device;
– operating system;
– name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
– country information
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
We don’t use this information to identify you, but rather to understand usage trends on our Website.
We use session cookies to keep track of how you browse on your visits to the Website.
Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session
– these are mostly used to keep track of what you do from page to page, such as with online shopping, keeping track of what is in your cart.
Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain active longer than just one particular session. These help us recognize you.We also use them to store your login and password info, if you choose, and to store your user settings.
Third-party cookies: We also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third-party to your computer. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for you. When these types of cookies are used, we will ask for your explicit consent.
Our full list of cookies
The full list of cookies we use on our Website is below:
Analytics Cookies, (Google) – used for optimization and evaluation;
Payment Processors, (Stripe & PayPal) – used for processing payments;
Session Cookies – used for customer service;
Security Cookies – used for security and functionality;
Internal Cookies – used for internal processes and services;
When you arrive to our Website, we will request your consent for cookies as follows:
Through a pop-up bar that requires an affirmative “Accept All Cookies” as soon as new users arrive on the website.
What can you do about cookies?
Users can opt out of the (for functionality non required) cookies or modify the selection through the settings button on the pop-up bar, or through visiting
https://nibiru.co/cookie-policy (this page) and toggling consent for the cookies settings individually.
You can also manage cookies through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the Website, as well as preferences you’ve set for other websites.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
How to contact us
For any questions on our cookies policy, you can reach us at the following email: